• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, Friends

BeanYak

Full Squid
NNID
Catman789
Hey, I'm trying to get into Splatoon and onto Squidboards really early so I can become a regular in the scene. I play Tagpro.gg and Melee as well, but I got into those games so late that it was hard to catch up with those communities and stay active. I just want to make sure that I'm here early so that I know what's going on and who everybody is as early as possible. I've followed the game on and off since the anouncement, and I'd like to play it competitively if it takes of in any way.

I want to get into skype groups and stuff to get to know people. Can anybody point me to spots on this forum to get into groups and such?

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. The Crispy Calamari section in Inkopolis Plaza Forums has the regular talk. Also above in the site's link bar you can select "Groups" were people band togueter in teams. That's a great place to find groups. You are pretty early too so don't worry loosing much you're on good track. If @Trieste Sp comes he'll provide you with a plethora of links. Thank you for choosing Squidboards as your new home. Hope you have fun here!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I was summoned....

Here's some links to help you around the site.

Welcome to
Picture2.png
!!

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members.

PerfektNerD

The Villain You Need
NNID
Perfekt
Hey buuuuudy!

Just a tip: until august, we can't really host tournaments or anything since the team-play is not implemented until then. For now, if you really wanna get involved, help us out with testing and getting the numbers for the different weapons and ability sets. Any bit of info you can come up with on the mechanics of the game will help us to build a strong, well-informed community and give us some longevity.

We need enthusiastic people! Welcome to the community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom