Hello Hello!~ <3

BaraBeast

Inkling
NNID
BaraBeast
Hey there boys and girls, BaraBeast here! I'm just another big fan of Splatoon looking to play the game competitively. I'm a roller/bucket main and I'd love to find a clan sometime. Currently ranked B- but looks like that might change in a couple games though we all know how that can be haha!

Anyway looking forward to meeting some new awesome people here and finding myself a kickass clan to tear things up with.

To contact me just hit me up on skype anytime!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, BaraBeast! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

Ah you just missed having the chance to being in my squad. We formed not long ago and we just filled our sub spot, sorry :( Hope someone else will take ya!

Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

BaraBeast

Inkling
NNID
BaraBeast
Hello and welcome to the website!

Ah you just missed having the chance to being in my squad. We formed not long ago and we just filled our sub spot, sorry :( Hope someone else will take ya!

Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!
Hey man no worries! I think I've found a team to join I just gotta rank up a bit. Currently stuck in B rank hell at the moment but just gotta keep at it. If spots open up though just hit me up and I'll let you know if I can join.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hey man no worries! I think I've found a team to join I just gotta rank up a bit. Currently stuck in B rank hell at the moment but just gotta keep at it. If spots open up though just hit me up and I'll let you know if I can join.
Will do! Gosh I remember the B rank, the only way I could get out of it was by playing with a friend in squad battles. I went from low B to high A- in an hour, so it might help you.

BaraBeast

Inkling
NNID
BaraBeast
Will do! Gosh I remember the B rank, the only way I could get out of it was by playing with a friend in squad battles. I went from low B to high A- in an hour, so it might help you.
I just might have to do that. I just had a win streak that got me up to 95 points in B rank just to suddenly start losing until I was back down to 30.

The worst part though was earlier today I won a Tower Control match by the skin of my teeth, but disconnected during the results screen and lost about 20 points. The rage was so real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom