Hello hi I'm new

Vesperupus

Inkling
NNID
Vesperupus
Hello everyone!

I'm Vesp and this is my squid:

Or at least a quick doodle with zero effort. I assure you my current inking skills aren't much better.
I got the game about two weeks ago and I've been flopping around with different weapons since, being mediocre at best with most. I'm decent with brushes I guess. Somehow I managed to get to level 26, never really got higher than C+. I usually only play Tower Control and lose a lot so yeah.

Somebody told me this was a good place to get into the community and get help with improving my skills and stuff so here I am!
Questions?

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Hey there, welcome to squidboards! there's lots of guides and discussions related to improving ones skills, so check out the guides section and the competitve discussion area to get better. That being said the best way to get better is just to keep at it. so keep at it dude.

Pearl

Inkling
Welcome to squidboards! I am Pearl, feel free to call me, well, Pearl, or Bird Mom! I hope you enjoy splatoon, take it from me, it's a fun shooter game. ^^

Vesperupus

Inkling
NNID
Vesperupus
Thank you both! I'll be doing tons of reading on many things then and hope I'll get splatted less in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom