• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, Squidboards!

SwiftySquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PlatninumGamer
Hey, I'm SwiftySquid! I'm currently the captain of a clan that I call SuperNova. I've arrived at Squidboards to talk and have fun with you squid-kids. My favorite weapons include :wst_roller_normal01:, :wst_shot_blaze01:, and :wst_shot_precision01:. My favorite abilities to have are :ability_stealthjump: and :ability_ninjasquid:. My rank right now is B, but that should hopefully up soon. I hope you'll welcome me here at Squidboards! Thanks! :D

Wonder Blue

Inkling
NNID
Otasira
hey there, Swifty! Welcome the little abode that is the Squidboards.

It's pretty cool to see some more competitive players around. I'm a casual through and through with this game as fighters are my expertise.
The community is pretty sweet and I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

SwiftySquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PlatninumGamer
hey there, Swifty! Welcome the little abode that is the Squidboards.

It's pretty cool to see some more competitive players around. I'm a casual through and through with this game as fighters are my expertise.
The community is pretty sweet and I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks for you're hospitality! Stay fresh!

squidkidmaddie

Inkling
NNID
maddiefusion11
hello swifty and welcome to the #1 splatoon site, squid boards! i hope you enjoy being here! :)
fav abilities: :ability_inkresistance:,:ability_tenacity:, and:ability_ninjasquid:.
fav weapons: :wst_shot_expert00:,:wst_shot_normal01:, :wst_charge_longscp01: and:wst_roller_normal01:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom