Hello Squidboards!

NNID
Epicknuxeles2002
Hello Splatoon community. I am Epic Knux. I am a big splatoon player and I'm apart of the 7K clan. In case you couldn't tell by my avatar, I'm a big South Park fan and Cartman is one of my favorite TV personalities of all time. My competive gaming started on Mario Kart Wii in 2011 at only age 9! I am 13 now, and still play Mario Kart Wii on the custom servers alot but my main game is splatoon. My favorite weapons are: 96 Gal, 52 Gal, Sploosh-o-matic, N- Zap, Splash-a-matic, and the Squiffer.My favorite specials are the Kraken and Inkzooka. I love splatoon because of the community and the awesome gameplay. I haven't had as much fun playing a game online since Mario Kart Wii, and haven't had as much fun with playing a game competivly since Mario Kart Wii. The clan I'm in 7K, is also looking forward to playing scrims in the future. Thanks for reading and remember. STAY FRESH!

NNID
Epicknuxeles2002
It's definitely died down, but there are mkwii loyalists (including myself) that play the game and that's cool considering how old it is. People still play clan wars just for fun on that game still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom