• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello there fellow Inklings! ♥

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hello! The name is CoCo nice to meet you! I recently found out about these forums and I thought I'd join. I'm really excited about playing Splatoon (the testfire was amazing); and might consider making a competitive team for it, so far my favourite weapons are the Splattershot and the Roller.

Anyways, I look forward to playing and getting to know you fellow Inklings.

Take care c:

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Nice to meet you too. I'm exited about the game as well.

If you want to create one, there is a thread about it in the tournament section of my guide. (Orange)

Here's some additional info to help you out.

Welcome to
Picture2.png
!!

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members.

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
Welcome to the boards! You are very much in the right place for making friends and building teams.

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
I'm in love with this Coco
Sorry, really... just getting you prepared for the inevitable wherever you go c:

Welcome to the boards bud, best of luck with your team should you go that route and hope you enjoy your stay here in general. Fan of the Jr. and roller here but can't wait to try that paintbrush and a few others... the hype is real!

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Hey! Welcome to the Squidboards! Post in the main board, Splat Zone, visit the Shoutbox, and enjoy your stay!

Your two weapons are also my favourite weapons! You should enjoy the Paintbrush upon release, too.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Nice to meet you too. I'm exited about the game as well.

If you want to create one, there is a thread about it in the tournament section of my guide. (Orange)

Here's some additional info to help you out.

Welcome toView attachment 217 !!

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members.
Thank you so much for all the lovely information! I'll make sure to ask if I need any help! I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to the boards! You are very much in the right place for making friends and building teams.
I really hope to make a lovely team and great friends, thank you for your welcome. c: I look forward to seeing you around!

I'm in love with this Coco
Sorry, really... just getting you prepared for the inevitable wherever you go c:

Welcome to the boards bud, best of luck with your team should you go that route and hope you enjoy your stay here in general. Fan of the Jr. and roller here but can't wait to try that paintbrush and a few others... the hype is real!
Haha, thank you. I really hope my team becomes successful.
I love the Jr and the Roller - I can't wait to try the other weapons in the near future.
And yes the hype is REAL indeed!!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Hi CoCo, good to have you here.
Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing you around ( :

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you have a great experience here.
Thank you! I will do my best to get the most out of it. I look forward to seeing you around.

Hey! Welcome to the Squidboards! Post in the main board, Splat Zone, visit the Shoutbox, and enjoy your stay!

Your two weapons are also my favourite weapons! You should enjoy the Paintbrush upon release, too.
I will definitely check those places out! Thank you for the welcome! I'm excited to try the paintbrush~ I look forward to seeing you around.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello there! Welcome to Squidboards! :)

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom