Hello there :)

Kebab

Full Squid
After lurking the site for like a month I finally decided to make an account here!

I got this game on release date and it's been really fun so far! I'm currently in the B rankings and it's a struggle getting into the A's D:

I use a lot of weapons like the Splash-o-matic or when I feel like it, the Splatterscope. I like to get better at sniping which is why I've been using the charger weapons

And it would be nice if I could add some of you guys so I can get better at this game :)

Oh and go #TeamCoaster :D

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Hi Kebab! Welcome to the boards. Don't be afraid to come out and say something once in a while!

If you're looking for people to play, you can go here.

Hope you have fun on this site!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

You can add me if ya want, I always welcome splatoon players, even if I haven't been able to play my own Wii U for 3 weeks D: I'm also B ranked (on both my Wii U and the Wii U I'm currently playing).

Anyways, if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. Hope you have fun and I'll see ya around!

Kebab

Full Squid
Hello and welcome to the website!

You can add me if ya want, I always welcome splatoon players, even if I haven't been able to play my own Wii U for 3 weeks D: I'm also B ranked (on both my Wii U and the Wii U I'm currently playing).

Anyways, if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. Hope you have fun and I'll see ya around!
Sure I'l add you :) Is that your NNID in your postbit? o:

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Sure I'l add you :) Is that your NNID in your postbit? o:
Yep, bluekentuckyboy and my name is Tyler. I will add you as soon as I get home (which is sometime this weekend). Nice to meet you and I will see ya on the battlefield. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom