Hello there!

Sweetielise

Inkling
NNID
Sweetielise
Hi my name is Elise aka Sweetielise and a friend of mine suggested to check out Squidboards since I'm a big fan of the game! So here I am! :) Oh and my favorite mode is Tower Control.

Blast

Inactive
NNID
Blastystoise
Welcome to the boards of squid, there's plenty of stuff to talk about here and it's a good place to learn about more in depth aspects of the game, enjoy your time here :3 also, what's your favorite weapon? I'm a Jr. user myself ^^

Sweetielise

Inkling
NNID
Sweetielise
[QUOTE="Zeno, post: 84957, member: what's your favorite weapon? I'm a Jr. user myself ^^[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the welcome! Vanilla or Custom Jr.? My mains are the Sploosh and Luna blaster, but I would like to step out of my comfort zone learning chargers. :)

Blast

Inactive
NNID
Blastystoise
Thanks for the welcome! Vanilla or Custom Jr.? My mains are the Sploosh and Luna blaster, but I would like to step out of my comfort zone learning chargers. :)
My favorite is the Vanilla Jr. cuz the Bubbler is just so good ;w; Sploosh and Luna are some very interesting mains, I can see why you'd want to switch to something with some more range, heh. Chargers are cool though, good luck :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom