Hello World!

My name is Eden, gamer tag is mintjelly. I'm a competitive SSBM and SSB4 player from Toronto, Canada. I'm also a huge fan of Splatoon. One of my favourite things about competitive gaming is running tournaments and social events, hence why I'm here. I'll be TO-ing Splatoon events in the Greater Toronto Area, and collecting information on other Splatoon events in Canada to promote them on my Twitter. You can follow me @SplatoonGTA I'm excited to meet others with my interest and help foster the Splatoon community!

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
if you're interested in splatoon tournaments you should check out the listings section and see how many of them are being run. I personally run the SCL series, which may be a good place to start. Other good tournament series are messtival, Inkstorm, and Calamari Cup to name a few.

There are quite a few problems that have been brought up many times and discussed related to running IRL Splatoon however, which is why it's only been attempted maybe a handful of times. But this topic isn't to discuss such things.

Welcome to Squidboards. Enjoy your stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom