• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello ~

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
New member here ! * U * I got Wii U last month because I've been eyeing Splatoon since forever; it's tons of fun, but can also get frustrating on ranked. But yeah, I joined to find others who play Splatoon since no one I know irl has a Wii U ~
I'm currently level 44 or 45 and only recently started as well as finished single player mode...
though I can't even enjoy the Dynamo in all it's glory now, haha ! ; U ;
I'm a uni student currently trying to balance her life between drawing, splatoon, kancolle, and FE:if...It's really difficult.

My NNID is also mimasho, so feel free to send a friend request over if you want to play together ! (◞ꈍ∇ꈍ)◞♥

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Hi, welcome to squidboards :3
I agree it does get pretty frustrating on ranked.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Welcome! I would not worry about Ranked Battles, just keep at it and you will rise through the ranks.

My NNID is also mimasho, so feel free to send a friend request over if you want to play together ! (◞ꈍ∇ꈍ)◞♥
I may take you up on that offer, I'm always looking for new people to play Splatoon with.

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
Hi, welcome to squidboards :3
I agree it does get pretty frustrating on ranked.
Hello and thank you ! * U *
haha yes, I don't know how many times I've fallen from A+ to B+ already ; u ;
Maybe it's time to play with non-Japanese players a bit more lol ~

Hi mimasho, welcome to Squidboards, i hope you will be fine here! :)
hello and thanks so much ! * U *

Welcome! I would not worry about Ranked Battles, just keep at it and you will rise through the ranks.
I may take you up on that offer, I'm always looking for new people to play Splatoon with.
Ranked is all good and fun when you have a good team, but it's pretty hard finding one for random, which is why I've decided to come here ! * U *
and awesome, definitely feel free to send me a friend request ~ !

CinnaDonut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SerFiora
Welcome to Squidboards! :D It's always nice seeing new people arrive here. I hope you enjoy your stay, and I may have to add you as well c:

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
Welcome to Squidboards! :D It's always nice seeing new people arrive here. I hope you enjoy your stay, and I may have to add you as well c:
hello and thank you !! * U *
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here as well ~!

alskdfsj and please do ! friend requests are always welcome ! * U *
all the people I met during the last splatfest are too busy on super mario maker to play together anymore haha ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom