• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello :)

LyonDRC

Inkling
NNID
LyonDRC
Technically I'm not completely new since I made this account a couple of days ago but whatever.

Greetings everyone, I'm Lyon (not real name) and it's nice to meet you n_n I come from the smashboards so if you're interested you can also find me there with the same name. Ehh... I'd probably be using the Splattershot once the full games comes out so.... yeah...

I'm not really sure what I should say here but if you have any question just feel free to comment them n_n

P.S. Marie is best character >.>

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Splatoon is almost there just a duo of days and it'll ink the world on the 29th. Feel free to discuss Splatoon in the General Discussion section or go to any of the specific threads within the forums for other specific topics like gear, maps, and guides. Have fun at the boards.

It's nice you came to visit Lyon. You'll find Splatoon a lot of fun. Not going to have the game but totally support it. It's gonna be big! Callie's my girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom