• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello!

FinalPaige

Inkling
NNID
Raz225
Hi there, I'm Paige! I'm a relatively new player that just got the game for Squidmas and wants to try to become more competitive! I've been doing my best to learn and improve, but I know I still have a lot to learn before I'm ready for any serious competition.

I'm not the most talkative person around strangers, so I don't know how often I'll actually post on here, but I'll definitely be lurking~ I hope some day I can join a real squad, but for now I'm just gonna keep trying to get better! I'm currently an A- rank, level 25, and its only going up from here~

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Hey there!
Welcome to squidboards.
I wish you the best of luck out there!

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
Haha, I joined yesterday for the same reason - got the game at squidmas and everything lol. Welcome to squid boards! :D

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Welcome to squid boards and I suggest you go to YouTube and look at Nintendome and squid kids and squid kids next door. And if you want to play with me hit me up I can help you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom