Hello.

JeiP.

Inkling
NNID
CrazyJei
Bacause of the nerf of the ttek and the 96 in the new update I changed to the berry pro. can you post what sets should I run with it?

CM86

Pro Squid
If I were running the berry bro, here is what I would use:

:ability_tenacity: :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:ability_specialcharge: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:ability_swimspeed: :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:

(Note you ca have these in any way you want. For example, special saver subs could be with tenacity).

Here is my reasoning. First off suction bomb rush is amazing so being able to build it up faster with special charge up will only help you. This paired with tenacity which got a buff recently will allow the suction bomb rush to charge faster if your teammates get splatted. This is ideal if the other team pushes hard because now you have a means to defend yourself (suction bomb rush). Special saver is there for when you do get splatted and swim speed up allows you to be more agile. I find myself struggling against berry pros that are agile and quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom