• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello

Roberto454

Inkling
NNID
Roberto454
Hello everyone! I created this account a few weeks ago, but never made my introduction. Anyways, I am Roberto, and I am new to this site. I come from the Mario Kart 8 community and played the game competitively for 2 years. I have also been playing Splatoon since it's release, but have never been interested competitive wise. Recently, I started watching DUDE on Twitch and YouTube, and felt interested in playing Splatoon more often. Unlike many Splatoon players, I use the stick controls because I never got the hang of the motion controls. The weapons I enjoy using are the Splatterscope and the E-Liter Scope. Although stick controls put me at a disadvantage, I hope to reach a high level. I still don't have my hands on a Switch, but have hopes to get Splatoon 2 and meet new friends here.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Greetings, and welcome aboard! Fair enough on using stick controls, though if you ever feel like making the jump to motion controls there are plenty of people here that could help you with that :) Have a great day!

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Heyo, and I play Mario Kart 8 a lot too! One of my favorite racing games besides Sega All-Stars. Yeah, I heard gyro controls is not for everyone, but it seems to do better on the switch in my opinion.

Anyway, welcome aboard matey!

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Hey, Roberto! I also use stick controls because I find motion difficult to get to grips with! ^^

Nice of you to join us! I hope you stick around and be active! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom