• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello! :)

Bloss

Inkling
NNID
xXBlossyXx
Hi everyone!

I'm Bloss and I just got Splatoon yesterday! Some of you may know me from other forums but I'm new to this! So far, I've been really enjoying splatoon especially turf wars and I'm currently on level 10. Hoping to become better at the game! :)

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Hi everyone!

I'm Bloss and I just got Splatoon yesterday! Some of you may know me from other forums but I'm new to this! So far, I've been really enjoying splatoon especially turf wars and I'm currently on level 10. Hoping to become better at the game! :)
I hope you will enjoy the Game as much as possible. There will be a huge Update coming out soon so you are lucky that you will be able to see how much they will add to the game o3o

Bloss

Inkling
NNID
xXBlossyXx
I hope you will enjoy the Game as much as possible. There will be a huge Update coming out soon so you are lucky that you will be able to see how much they will add to the game o3o
Yeah I heard about that. Pretty excited!

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Hey there! I hope you have fun on SquidBoards :P

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

This game seems to still be selling, which is a good thing. A game usually fizzles out in 2 months so I'm grateful to see new faces continue to show up!

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom