Help with broken Wii U touchscreen

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Does anyone know about how much it costs to replace a broken Wii U touchscreen? :(

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
That really sucks... You can get a used gamepad for fairly cheap and use it on your existing wiiu, but the rest I have no idea. Good luck man!

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
That really sucks... You can get a used gamepad for fairly cheap and use it on your existing wiiu, but the rest I have no idea. Good luck man!
Do I need to do any fancy stuff to get my Wii U to use another gamepad? I could use a plan B for the worst-case-scenario

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
No idea tbh, just know it's possible somehow

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Send it to Nintendo...
ASSUMING you're from North America
http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4970
1-800-255-3700 or call this number for support and ask

I had my WiiU "fixed"(They had to replace it because the HDMI port broke ;m; ) for free because of the 1 year warranty... I bought mine at launch so as long as you still have a your 1 year warranty it should be free!

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I sent it to a local repair store certified by Nintendo; only the piece costs $65, so kids, take good care of your gamepad :(

On the good side, it's ready in a day

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I sent it to a local repair store certified by Nintendo; only the piece costs $65, so kids, take good care of your gamepad :(

On the good side, it's ready in a day
That's good I mailed my WiiU for free but it took a week and a half maybe 2 weeks because it was over a holiday

kellie

Inkling
NNID
tristessa78
I just got mine back...wouldn't charge so sent it to Nintendo and they sent a brand new one back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom