HELP

takomaki

Inkling
NNID
takomaki
Anyone have any tips for how to win matches in kelp dome? I always end up getting splatted by inklings hiding in corners and whatnot, and I really just dont know what to do :(

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
I'm assuming you're refering to the corner I've circled in red?

There is space right above wall where you can throw projectiles at the opponent. It most likely won't kill them, but allow you to chase them away for a brief moment so you can safely enter that area and fight them. You can also just use it as a distraction and use the following passage to escape, catch up with your team or start an ambush:

In the best scenatio you have :pointsensor: in your arsenal to always be aware of their location so they can't ambush you by surprise.

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
If you have use any Blaster, you can get the ones who are close to the edge of the corner.

Also with any weapon, you can shoot ink at the entrance to that specific spot, wait a few moments to make the other person thinking that you are swimming, they will shoot at the spot you shot at, then you will know where they are hiding at and you go for the kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom