• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hewo! Greetings Everyone!

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
So, I’m new to this site. But, uh, hi! My friends call me Eevee! To spare you from having to check my profile I’ll just give you a bit about me.
  • Fanfiction writer, fanart-creator, Hero Mode and Octo Expansion 100%er, lvl 75 Splatoon 2 player, profreshional Salmon Runner. Has played Splatoon 2 for 975 hours or more.
  • Absolutely loves drawing, talking and writing about all things Splatoon and Ninjala. Wants a Splatjala crossover in-game.
  • Also plays Mariokart 8 Deluxe, Pokémon Unite, Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee, Miitopia, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Knockout City, Just Dance 2021, Pikmin 3 Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (played on a competitive collegiate team), Ninjala, Deltarune Chapters 1 & 2, Sky: Children of the Light, and Torchlight III.
  • Loves answering questions so feel free to do a Q and A here or just talk about whatever you’d like!

Elbowtross

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
elbowtross256
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8505-2901
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

It's a tad barren here at the moment but when splat3 draws closer it should be a bit more lively. I would try to be more active here however im not playing splatoon much these days so interest is waning. Busy with other games and the such.

A little ice breaker. What's your favorite weapon and/or map? I fancy the sloshing machine, and while I like the carbon roller I'm not very good with it. My fav map was Flounder Heights back in splat1, I hope they bring it back to splat3.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
I used to be a Dualies-of-all-kinds main until I got the Hero Shot Replica, and to this day that has been my favorite and most used weapon, with the Hero Roller replica in close second and Hero Dualies Replica in close third. My favorite non-Splatfest stage is probably Moray Towers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom