• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey All, MJ Here!

Mjmannella

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6515-6020-5729
So, this Squidboards thing is kinda cool. I imagine you've heard of me if you have any presence in the Splatoon community on Twitter. But if not, here's a little bit about who I am.

• My in-game name is MjMan#2480 - feel free to say hi if you spot me!
  • I predominately play Turf War. If friends are playing Anarchy Modes in Private Battles or if there's a fun Challenge up I may join in on those too
  • Krak-On is my sort-of shtick - I have all the gear at 5 stars coupled with a 5-Star Krak-On Roller and 1,200 Kraken Royale wins!
  • I'm also wanting to learn Neo Splatana Stamper more - it's really fun and I even got 5 Stars on it in a month's time!
  • One of my favourite things to do in Splatoon is 1v1s - basically just fighting someone else in Recon Mode for 10-20 minutes (occasionally even longer!)
  • I don't play Salmon Run very often, but usually once a month at least
If there's anything else you want to know about me, I'd be more than happy to share here!

Last edited:

silvr_nouveau

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/They/She
Switch Friend Code
SW-5141-3082-0456
So, this Squidboards thing is kinda cool. I imagine you've heard of me if you have any presence in the Splatoon community on Twitter. But if not, here's a little bit about who I am.

• My in-game name is MjMan#2480 - feel free to say hi if you spot me!
  • I predominately play Turf War. If friends are playing Anarchy Modes in Private Battles or if there's a fun Challenge up I may join in on those too
  • Krak-On is my sort-of shtick - I have all the gear at 5 stars coupled with a 5-Star Krak-On Roller and 1,200 Kraken Royale wins!
  • I'm also wanting to learn Neo Splatana Stamper more - it's really fun and I even got 5 Stars on it in a month's time!
  • One of my favourite things to do in Splatoon is 1v1s - basically just fighting someone else in Recon Mode for 10-20 minutes (occasionally even longer!)
  • I don't play Salmon Run very often, but usually once a month at least
If there's anything else you want to know about me, I'd be more than happy to share here!
Yooo gramps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom