• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey all

Aternova

Inkling
NNID
Aternova
Hullo everyone. I've been lurking around in here for a while.

I'm currently S+ and have fluctuated between it and S about four times now, in an attempt to eventually be able to consistently maintain the rank. I love ranked; can't get enough of it. If you've seen someone named 5000 Bees then that's one of my alts I use for practicing new weapons. Sorry if I gave anyone an unfair (dis)advantage for a game...

The Kelp Splatterscope is my bae. I also play the Zink Mini Splatling and need more practice with the E-Liter, and I recently tried picking up the non-dyamo rollers. Funnily enough, I have the least experience with using shooters. I'm looking forward to practicing with even more weapons!

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards!

I'm sure with some of the talent we have stacked here, if you've run into many of the players they will have given you a hard time in game too (and not have let you down). so you should be right at home.

Last edited:

Aternova

Inkling
NNID
Aternova
Thanks! I actually have seen some of the folks on here, it's really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom