• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey everyone!

Colton_Lee97

Inkling
NNID
Colton_Lee97
Hello all, I am a huge Splatoon fan. I got the game 4 days ago and I am now level 19, which proves how addicted I am to the game! I'm looking for some people to add me as a friend on Mii verse so I can play with a team of people that I can actually communicate and form strategies with. I love the game, but I really find it frustrating that the only two things that you can communicate to your team mates is "booyah and cmon." I find this especially frustrating while in ranked mode, specifically the tower mode. Most of the time my team would run around with their rollers on the ground and ignore the tower, which resulted in a lot of losses tonight. I don't recommend adding voice chat, but perhaps a way to add players in-game, so if you encounter players that you like playing with and can play effectively with, you would be able to send them a friend request. I've played with a lot of good people and it is a shame that I was not able to add them to my friend list because I didn't know their Nintendo ID, only their nickname.

So this is why I am trying to find people now to play with so we can communicate beforehand and have some pretty fun battles.

My nintendo Id is Colton_Lee97 and I would be glad to play with you guys and gals. Also, does anyone know if you can get points and coins while playing matches with your squid squad?

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
I've played with a lot of good people and it is a shame that I was not able to add them to my friend list because I didn't know their Nintendo ID, only their nickname.
Use the Wii U friend list's "Users Played With" feature.

Edit: Right, welcome to Squidboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom