• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey fellow inklings!

NNID
oman00
Heyo, fellow inklings! I'm Savannah!!
Here's some things about me: I'm a level 33 almost 34, I mainly use the Hero Shot Replica, Hero Roller Replica, Aerospray RG (Probably didn't spell that right) and the Octobrush. My favorite mode is rainmaker, and I would like some people to squad with on that. c: I'm um.. Pretty decent at the game, I'm kinda bad at the same time.. But if you want to Private Battle or Squad with me, My NNID is oman00. That's all for now, guys. Bye! :D

gumx

Inkster Jr.
Hey there. I can squad with you. Only one problem i can play starting this friday.

I also like rainmaker prefer to only play it.

I use carbon roller deco and slosher

gumx

Inkster Jr.
Rainmaker is comimg up in a hour. You up to play? Ill send a friend request.

NNID qlrgum

Last edited:

gumx

Inkster Jr.
rainmaker ended X(

I'm kinda suck at splatzones and terrible at tower.

gumx

Inkster Jr.
Its okay, i just dont want to help you lose your rank :(

By playing zones or tower. But if you don't care / wanna get a feel for we can play right now if you like.

TynamoRoller

Inkling
NNID
Quacker5
Why hello there! I am TynamoRoller, but i don't use dynamos, i fact, i despise Dynamos! Anyway, i am a LVL 37 B- Party squid with a cmpetitive side, but doesnot like ranked.

If you wish to Sploon with me, my NNID is Quacker5.

Later, Tater

PSU♦Meow

NNID
lila102223
Heya! I'm Squiddy, and I'm a level 35 B+! I mainly use a variety of weapons, but I prefer the Heavy Splatling, Kelp Splatter Scope, Carbon Rollers, and the Tri-Slosher. (Just because I use the Splatterscope, doesn't make me a decent sniper -_-.) I enjoy improving my splatooning skills, and spend time being competitive most of the time. I'm a part-time party squid, and enjoy goofing around when I see a fellow party squid. For me, ranked is okay, but I kinda suck at rainmaker and towers.

My NNID is lila102223.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom