Hey guys! ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨

jookie

Inkster Jr.
NNID
j00kieizm
Hey everyone! I'm Jackie. I just started playing Splatoon last week and I'm completely addicted. Originally I bought the game over a month ago but never really got around to playing. I started with rollers and paint brushes but now I'm using the N-ZAP '89. I've never really played shooters or anything so I was trying to avoid using a gun type weapon, but it has really worked out well. I'm rank 25 now! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ PS: I'm on Team Hotaru!! (...Marie? I use the Japanese version of the game so the different names really trip me up.)

I'm 26 years old and I live in Japan! (⌒▽⌒ゞ I came here for work, met a great guy, got married. Yada Yada. Haha. But h'es the one who got me a WII U for my birthday last year and since then I got back into gaming. I used to play a lot of RPGs (.hack, Kingdom Hearts) when I was in high school/college.

Anyway, I'll wrap this up! I was really excited to find a Splatoon forum (mostly because it's so nostalgic since I was always on forums back in middle school/high school) and I'm looking forward to chatting with you all about Splatoon! o(〃^▽^〃)o

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom