• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey guys, Matt here.

Matt

Inkling
NNID
B31i3V3
Greetings! I thought I would join this forum in hopes of reliving competitive gameplay within the Nintendo community. Some of you may know me as "Catacombninja" or "Matt H.", if so don't be afraid to drop a hello!

I'm a 19 year old male gamer who's a huge fan of RPG's especially Dragon Quest. I used to play competitive Mario Kart Wii back in the day so I hope to see some familiar faces appearing within this community. I also like listening to Electronica, K-POP and VGM in my spare time, if you have any good recommendations please feel free to share. I also make YouTube videos here and there although it's mainly unboxing's of amiibo or other assorted content. In the future I hope to release random video game content that everyone will enjoy.

So yeah, that's a bit about me I guess. Apologies if I bored you or just filled your head with redundant information but I hope to make new acquaintances either way!

Thank you for reading.

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
I sure hope you're from around Europe, because that would mean we finally got someone to vote "pop"as opposed to "rock" on the first Splatfest.

Either way, welcome to the boards. Let's have a good time.

Matt

Inkling
NNID
B31i3V3

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
Welcome Matt,
Glad to have you on the boards and hope you enjoy your stay, and best of luck with your future youtube endeavors ;D
I'm never sure if I should be proud of it but K-pop took over my brain this past year lol, somehow I feel these suggestions are pretty surface level and mainstream but Miss-A, Fx, Big Bang, and a selection from the GG, and SuperJunior are some K-pop bands that come to mind in my secret obsession with their sound. (I don't genearlly listen to pop but they have some magic mind control formula I'm convinced)

Anyway, take care bud and happy inking!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello there! Welcome!

Matt

Inkling
NNID
B31i3V3
Welcome Matt,
Glad to have you on the boards and hope you enjoy your stay, and best of luck with your future youtube endeavors ;D
I'm never sure if I should be proud of it but K-pop took over my brain this past year lol, somehow I feel these suggestions are pretty surface level and mainstream but Miss-A, Fx, Big Bang, and a selection from the GG, and SuperJunior are some K-pop bands that come to mind in my secret obsession with their sound. (I don't genearlly listen to pop but they have some magic mind control formula I'm convinced)

Anyway, take care bud and happy inking!
Thank you!

My two favourite K-POP artists are BIGBANG and 2NE1 ^^

Hello there! Welcome!
Thank you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom