Hey guys

H4I

Inkling
NNID
TheLateLateShow
I got the game a week or 2 ago. So i was thinking of coming to the competitive community. Lots of people tutored that i knew from the MK community like @Twonkerbell / @Twonklebooter and @Hope to name 2. Im in Di| and im(immortal) for splatoon and B+. Hope to make new friends here.

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Welcome to SquidBoards!
My name is Silver, nice to meet you. If you're looking to join the competitive scene, you might want to check out the Splat Zone forum section. It's got a lot to offer for learning and improving. It also houses boards for finding teams and tournaments so I suggest giving those a look. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Hey there, welcome to Sboards. I think I've talked to Hope a few times myself. If you're interested in competitive splatoon, check out some of the teams on the site and join in on some tournaments, which you can find over at the tournament listings section. If you still want to get in to splatoon some first to get better, consider checking out competitive discussion and some of the written guides.

I personally run the SCL tournament series. It's an easy to get into 'quickie' tournament series a lot of teams enjoy. I hope you get to play in it some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom