• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey guys!

Trick_Ster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Thetardygalaxy
What's up? I'm excited for this release and wanted a bit of a headstart into the community. Seeing as I'm socially inept(I've been homeschooled since 5th grade, and have developed Social Anxiety and most of my few friends are from the internet), I'm hoping the Splatoon community will be my chance to actually do something socially. I've always been the silent type, but when I'm with my friends I start acting like a nutjob who does stupid over the top things for the sake of making my friends smile.(I don't actually harm myself). I plan to put a lot of hours into this game; maybe even beat my TF2 record of 1,386, and hopefully make a few friends here. Can't wait to play with all of you come the end of the month!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to
Picture2.png
!!

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members.

AstralSpirit

Full Squid
NNID
AstralSpirit26
I see you posted on my thread too. :) Us socially inept people gotta stick together! I'm sure this community can be a place for those like us to be more social as long as we try!

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
Ah, another TF2 veteran! What class did you play? I played a pretty decent Medic, though I never got beyond pubs.

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay!

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
Hey Trick_Ster,
Or should I say The pun master ;D I guess I already had some chat time with you in the shoutbox but here is a formal welcome to the boards. You seem to hold yourself well in chat so I hope you continue to find comfort within yourself wherever you go. Gl bud, see you around

Trick_Ster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Thetardygalaxy
I see you posted on my thread too. :) Us socially inept people gotta stick together! I'm sure this community can be a place for those like us to be more social as long as we try!
Ain't that the truth. Hope to see you around man!
Ah, another TF2 veteran! What class did you play? I played a pretty decent Medic, though I never got beyond pubs.

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay!
Most of the time it really depended on what we needed. As far as what I was good at, Mainly Scout and Demoman. Though I also play Pyro and Soldier. I could be good at the other classes, I just never really played them. Heavy was my most hated class though, ugh.
Hey Trick_Ster,
Or should I say The pun master ;D I guess I already had some chat time with you in the shoutbox but here is a formal welcome to the boards. You seem to hold yourself well in chat so I hope you continue to find comfort within yourself wherever you go. Gl bud, see you around
Puns are my forte, after all.
I do tend to hold myself well in text chat. No voice, no worries. Though I tend to get nervous messaging my friends, scared that they'll ignore me, or be busy and then I'll have interrupted them. However I've been improving on that.

Thanks for the positive messages guys :D Looking forward to being apart of this community.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hi there! Welcome to Squidboards.

(PS; Medic best class)

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
If that's what you want to think. I mean it's wrong. Pyro is best class, but you can think wrongly if you want.
Oh please, can Pyro be a ghostbuster? No? Didn't think so. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom