Hey hey hey!

Rosie

Inkling
NNID
RosieTheYoshi
It's great to have found this site! Hope you're all doing okay!

My name is Rosie, I love Animal Crossing, Mario, Yoshi, all that good stuff... oh, and Splatoon. durrr.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. What a short but fun intro Rosie. It's like you came and opened the door "Hello I like Splatoon. I gotta do something goodbye". Idk Ikinda imagined it like that. Like you came in a hurry and excited to post. Did you do that cause you ran to play Splatoon? Anyways it's great to have you. I can see your excitement. Hope you have fun at Squidboards and don't forget to post. It's what we love.

Rosie

Inkling
NNID
RosieTheYoshi
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. What a short but fun intro Rosie. It's like you came and opened the door "Hello I like Splatoon. I gotta do something goodbye". Idk Ikinda imagined it like that. Like you came in a hurry and excited to post. Did you do that cause you ran to play Splatoon? Anyways it's great to have you. I can see your excitement. Hope you have fun at Squidboards and don't forget to post. It's what we love.
Haha thanks for the warm welcome! I'm really bad at introductions so I just say whatever comes into my head! It's funny you should say that actually, my copy of Splatoon just arrived so I'm gonna go play it now!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Haha thanks for the warm welcome! I'm really bad at introductions so I just say whatever comes into my head! It's funny you should say that actually, my copy of Splatoon just arrived so I'm gonna go play it now!
Freaking enjoy it! Due to money issues I don't own a Wii U so you know what translates that into, so you who have it must enjoy the game. Have fun and stay with us as a regular member too. There's tons of things to discuss and friends to make. After all, that is what Splatoon is, a friendly game by a friendly company for friendly people. See you around later after you quell the hype with some ink.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello Rosie! Welcome to Squidboards. :)
Yoshi > All

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom