• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey hey hey!

zetsubougirl

Inkling
NNID
zetsubougirl
Greetings, fellow squids!

I am one of the few inklings who finally got the game around the holiday season. I'm Reika and I'm currently maining the Tentatek Splattershot, the Slosher and the N-ZAP '89. My weaknesses are chargers and I'm still not understanding rerolls. I've never played shooters before so I'm still quite inexperienced but let's get along!~

Stay fresh!

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Welcome to Squidboards Reika! Rerolling changes the sub-abilities on your equipment, which costs either 1 Super Sea Snail or 30,000 Cash, with priority on Super Sea Snails. The brand of the equipment has a significant effect on what sub-abilities are more likely to appear. You can read more about brands here. You can also use the links in my signature to find what equipment works best for you.

Chargers are very suseptible to pressure. Most Sub Weapons force them out of their position, such as Splat Bombs, making them easier targets to deal with. If they have you within their line of sight, use obstacles to waste their ink and cover their turf while they are preoccupied. Once you get your Special Weapon, use that to take them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom