Hey! I'm new here!

Olierem1

Inkling
NNID
OlieRemnant
Hi. So I've been playing Splatoon since release and I've been playing competitively for a while now but never actually joined a squad or tourney or anything. By competitive I just mean doing my best in ranked. My rank fluctuates between A+ and S but I'm currently A+ :(

I joined my first tourney a few days ago and really enjoyed it so I thought it would finally be time to join this site and try and get more competitive.

The weapons I mainly use include the N-Zaps, the octoshot, the 52 gal, the 96 deco, the kelp splat charger, the Dynamo roller, I use the splattershot Jr. for turf and I starting to really like the tri-slasher.

Hopefully when I get used to this site I'll get into more competitive Splatoon.

To start a conversation with members that know more about what they're doing than I do I'll ask 'What's your favourite thing about this site?'

warghoul

Inkling Cadet
I really enjoy the community here..

You may want to check out the squid locator if you are looking for a clan to rank up with. Hello and welcome aboard.

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Hello and welcome to Squidboards!

I can definitely relate to fluctuating from A+ to S, in fact right now I'm on S7, if there was an S- rank I'd definitely be there. If you want to get into casual or competitive squad stuff, like Warghoul said, check out the 'Squidlocater' fourm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom