• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey people anyone want to be friends :)

Switch Friend Code
SW-3691-5384-3806
Yoo so I made this account a little bit back and havent really used it so uhhh here we are now I guess intro lets goooo :)
-Random/Maddie
-Played all 3 splatoon games
-S+99(splat 1) All X rank (splat 2)
-S+34 was my top season one rank in splat 3
although I didnt get to play the second half of
the season rip
-Im down to play anything though I prefer anarchy or salmon
Happy to help newer players out :)
-Artist? Maybe?
-FC: 3691-5384-3806 for my main acc ^^
-Uhh I have a discord acc and a gamejolt acc as well

heres a random pixel art I did on my school chromebook trackpad lmao (also current pfp)
Screenshot 2022-12-21 8.59.58 PM.png

marshie_04

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8009-7343-4614
Hi my name is Marshie my pronouns are she/her and they/them!

I’m looking for people that I can play splatoon with and chat with! I haven’t had the best luck with salmon run or ranked and I kind of need some help with it. I for some reason keep getting bad teammates in ranked and I can just never rank up.

My age range is 17-20 and I’d like to find someone between those ages I’m mostly looking for female friends but male friends would be nice as well.

My switch fc is SW-8009-7343-4614

I’m mostly active on Discord but if you rather dm me on Instagram that’s fine with me as well.

let me know if you read this post so I know you aren’t just some random person adding me or following me skxjsksks

Discord:Marshie#1065
Insta:chara_golden_heart_

thanks for reading this and I hope we can be friends!

Attachments

orthus

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2321-7883-5419
hi guys a random person i sent you a friend request i hope thats okay with you, its gonna be great to have an actually good teamate! i can only get on on fridays and saturdays but i personally think im pretty good. i can friend you too, marshie if we want to all play together

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom