Hey Squids [ıиκ-woomy here]

Moody

Inkling
Hello! I joined this site a few months ago, but never posted or did anything so I thought I'd start over.

My nickname is Moody, but you can call me Moo for short. I'm extremely active on Splatoon and you might have seen me in S/S+ solo/squads under the names ıиκ-woomy [past] or ıиκ-Moody. My main weapons are the Dynamo Roller, Octobrush, Permanent Ink Brush, Krak-on Roller and the Tri-Slosher. I don't use motion controls and splat zones is my least favorite mode.

Outside of Splatoon I like anime, Pokémon [competitive], Fire Emblem, FFXIV, collecting things and getting to know people. I'm pretty active on Skype and am getting the hang of Discord in hopes of finding new friends. If you'd like someone to talk to, don't be afraid to shoot me a message! Thanks.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I know you!, You Reeeeeaaalllly love to blow ME up a lot. and also its a lot of woomy's around here.:confused:

GoldLight64

Inkling
NNID
Goldlight64
Hello! I joined this site a few months ago, but never posted or did anything so I thought I'd start over.

My nickname is Moody, but you can call me Moo for short. I'm extremely active on Splatoon and you might have seen me in S/S+ solo/squads under the names ıиκ-woomy [past] or ıиκ-Moody. My main weapons are the Dynamo Roller, Octobrush, Permanent Ink Brush, Krak-on Roller and the Tri-Slosher. I don't use motion controls and splat zones is my least favorite mode.

Outside of Splatoon I like anime, Pokémon [competitive], Fire Emblem, FFXIV, collecting things and getting to know people. I'm pretty active on Skype and am getting the hang of Discord in hopes of finding new friends. If you'd like someone to talk to, don't be afraid to shoot me a message! Thanks.
Finally, another person who doesn't like Splatzones. Personally I think Rainmaker's the best.

Moody

Inkling
I know you!, You Reeeeeaaalllly love to blow ME up a lot. and also its a lot of woomy's around here.:confused:
Haha, I play very offensive. >: )
And yeah I noticed more and more woomy so I went through a name-changing phase for a while, lol

Moody

Inkling
Finally, another person who doesn't like Splatzones. Personally I think Rainmaker's the best.
Same! Rainmaker was my favorite for the longest, but now it's on par with Tower Control for me. As long as it isn't Zones, I usually enjoy myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom