• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey Squids!

Sare

Full Squid
NNID
I.am.Sare
I'm terrible at introductions so here goes nothing.

I'm Sare! I spend a lot of time inking turf. My rank is currently B+ (though I'm fluctuating between that and A-.) I main about five or six different weapons, all depending on mood, map rotation, and mode. My primary, however, is the .96 gal.

When I'm not inking up the maps, I'm laying down ink on drawings and creating art.

I'm always looking for new squids to play with causally. Feel free to add me~!
My NNID is I.am.Sare

;)
STAY FRESH~!

Shikinouta

Inkster Jr.
Hey, welcome to Squidboards. It's pretty good community here, so feel free to dig into whatever subforum you want.

As long as it's in the right subforum, my first topic wasn't an experience I'd like to repeat. :|

Sare

Full Squid
NNID
I.am.Sare
Hey, welcome to Squidboards. It's pretty good community here, so feel free to dig into whatever subforum you want.

As long as it's in the right subforum, my first topic wasn't an experience I'd like to repeat. :|
^^;;
I'll keep that in mind. Though tbh, I can't see myself making any new topics (aside from this one) until I've become moderately familiar with everything and some people.

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Welcome to Squidboards Sare! If you ever need any assistance, feel free to let us know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom