Hey there!

Crescelius

Inkling
NNID
Crescelius
Hi. I'm Cres. I've been playing Splatoon since, well, shortly after it came out.
It's a great game, and I have a lot of fun with it, but I do tend to take breaks after taking a massive beating online, or when people decide to criticize how I play. (Gotta avoid the stress, y'know?)

Anyway, I don't think I have a particularly favourite weapon, but the Sky Blue ink is my favourite colour ink. Sky blue is my favourite colour in general.

Ahh, and yes, I'm a furry, who does indeed like Earthbound, and the Mother Series as a whole, as my avatar might indicate!

Anyway, hope to see what this community is like, and have a lot of fun. :3

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Ah, a Furry Earthboundian~ That's quite nice indeed~ I'm furry and brony myself, not to make this a competition. I would consider myself a Sonic Fan Fur, buttttt... I've decidely became an Ex-fan. This is for good reasons. *Cough* The Sonic Fan Base *Cough*

I still enjoy Sonic games, don't get me wrong. It's just the new ones are not as fun anymore.

Anywaaaaaaaayyyy... Welcome, Crescelius! It's always great to meet new members! Remember to stay fresh~

Crescelius

Inkling
NNID
Crescelius
Ah, a Furry Earthboundian~ That's quite nice indeed~ I'm furry and brony myself, not to make this a competition. I would consider myself a Sonic Fan Fur, buttttt... I've decidely became an Ex-fan. This is for good reasons. *Cough* The Sonic Fan Base *Cough*

I still enjoy Sonic games, don't get me wrong. It's just the new ones are not as fun anymore.

Anywaaaaaaaayyyy... Welcome, Crescelius! It's always great to meet new members! Remember to stay fresh~
Hey hey~ Nice to meet you! Thanks for the warm welcome. <3 And yeah, fanbases can be hard to deal with, but don't let them stop you from loving what you love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom