Hey ya'll

Melissa Richard

Inkling
NNID
iamoswin
Switch Friend Code
SW-3838-6624-9681
Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself... I love 3 things gaming, food and my dog... Not always in that order! I'm a total noob at Splatoon 2 actually just started playing a few days ago and I'm totally hooked!! Just hit level 10...hoping to meet some gamers to play with maybe join a squad down the road... See ya on the stage!!

Noco

Full Squid
Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself... I love 3 things gaming, food and my dog... Not always in that order! I'm a total noob at Splatoon 2 actually just started playing a few days ago and I'm totally hooked!! Just hit level 10...hoping to meet some gamers to play with maybe join a squad down the road... See ya on the stage!!
Welcome to Squidboards! Now that you’ve reached level 10 you can get into the ranked battles, which in my opinion is the best part of Splatoon. Also those happen to be three of my favorite things as well!

Melissa Richard

Inkling
NNID
iamoswin
Switch Friend Code
SW-3838-6624-9681
Thx!! I spent the day getting my octoling on the expansion ... I'm gonna start the ranked battles tonight see how I do... Kinda nervous lmao ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom