Hey!

crazyhamlet

Inkling
NNID
crazyhamlet
Hey!

My brother`s been talking about squidboards for awhile and I finally decided to sign up here; Most of my work friends who used to play don't anymore and I don't have many people aside from my brother to talk to about squids. I've kinda hit a point in my gameplay where I want new people to play with and have fun, but I also want to learn and consider maybe joining a group or something;

So! That said, my name's Lily and that's what my squid shows as if you ever run into me ingame; I'm a 25 yr old Canadian, and I work at an animation studio on the east coast. I actually got my WiiU for Splatoon and have been hooked ever since! I'm a lvl 50, S rank player and I recently clawed my way into the top 100 for Team Snowman, which was amazing! I main the Aerospray RG and the Splattershot Jr. mostly, and have a fondness for mines. Most of my playtime lately is logged practicing ranked in squads with my brother, and switching to some turfwar to decompress. I`m not sure what else to say except Hello! I`m glad to have found a squid community to join;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom