• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey!

Jacob777

Full Squid
NNID
Jacob_Games777
Hi! My name's Jacob, I'm 15 years old from Canada.

I'm well known in the MK community, but I also decided to make an account here because I tried out the Splatoon testfire thing and LOVED it! I'm really hyped for the game now, preordered it too.

So yeah this place seems pretty cool, I know some people here too :3

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & Welcome to Squidboards. Yes the direct did amass a good amount of people on Splatoons side of the turf. The demo also gave people the chance to feel Splatoon. This will be your #1 stop for Splatoon content such as news, matchmaking, friends and even you general gaming and life needs at Inkopolis Plaza's the Crispy Calamari thread. If you want in any action Visit my Splatoon Online Squads thread in the Splat Zone section of the forums under the Tournament listings section. The other sections in the Forums are Splatoon related so you can find specific topics like weapons, gear, general discussion, strategies and everything about Splatoon. Hope you have fun and a wonderful time on the boards.

Cryspy Calamari: http://squidboards.com/forums/the-crispy-calamari.9/
Online Splatoon Squads: http://squidboards.com/threads/splatoon-online-squads.221

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Welcome to the community Jacob!

I feel very outclassed by StarFroce with my welcome message
Not to worry haha. I'm nowhere near Trieste SP or Cyndane's virtually perfect linking posts which are also in Smashboards along Wolfie's. I almost don't provide links but different to them 3 I offer almost a custom lengthy welcome intro. I'm the word part and they are the technical part. I share this trait with Flight. Together we are the 5 most welcoming committee members at Smash thou recently I've been a bit busy at Smash. But what we all share as well as other members who welcome both here and at Smash (which we are many) is the passion for extending our arms to the newlings who visit both boards. I remembered when I first joined Smashboards. The thing I wanted the most is see anyone absolutely anyone say even a hello to my intro post. I did and I liked it. I felt part of the community. I visit other places albeit rarely but I try to welcome as many as possible in a good matter. or way. Ever since being greeted I've decided to return the favor for others. There's no better way to keep a member than to welcome them and make them feel they made the right choice signing in. Weather it's my custom welcomes or say Cyndane's links. They all think of the same; "Hello and welcome new member"

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
Is this the part where I spam you with "ayy lmao's" and Twitch emotes? I hope so. Glad to see you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom