Hi .3.' Sooo... yeah...

Frank .3.'

Inkling
NNID
fishingmaster
I'm an awkward teenager that in high school. I live in an area that uses EST.
Now on to what you want to (probably) read, my Splatoon... things(?). I think I'm a casual because I play other games to enjoy so my knowledge of this game isn't that great, I got this game about a week before the August update; and I'm still getting information thrown my way without understanding all of it. My favourite mode is Tower Control, followed by Rainmaker; the reason why I like Splat Zones the least is because once a team gets the zone(s) it so difficult for the other team to get it, it's mainly based off of experiences though.
At the moment I "main" the (Forge) Splattershot Pro, (Custom) Jet Squelcher, Classic Squiffer and Octoshot. I also like to use the MG, Splat Roller, Shlosher and all chargers that don't have a scope. Oh, um, yeah, I play Ranked for the most part, the only time I play Turf War is when my friends play it. Although I play Ranked a lot, I lack the funds for any good gear?
Final tid bits, I'm not in a squad, I really like Bluefin Depot, Moray Towers and Camp Triggerfish; I dislike Walleye Warehouse, Hammerhead Bridge and Flounder Heights.
I hope to talk to you soon about things and play Splatoon. .3.'

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo!
Glad to have you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom