• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi everyone! I want to present you Splatoon Statistic Center

imapera

Inkling
NNID
imapera
[UPDATE 2]

Ok! forget about every other link! http://splatoonsc.com/ is already available so used this one ;P I hope you enjoy the app!

[UPDATE]

Old link is temporary unavailable due to hosting problem! I'm migrating it to splatoonsc.com and it should be available as soon as the new host update the domain. If you read this, try! It should be available at every moment.

If it is not available and even so you want to visit the page you can do it using this temporal link: http://s613012948.mialojamiento.es

All users and data is still in the app, you don't need to register again and you can use your account previously created.

[ORIGINAL]

Hi there!!

I'm Imanol from Spain, I'm developing a webapp where you can store the result of your matches in Splatoon and watch some statistics of your results. You only have to get a free account (not email confirmation needed) and start storing your results.

It has friend system so you can watch your friend's stats and even chat with them.

It's still in development so you can find some errors, but it works really fine.
You can choose english language in the english squid in the top left corner of the welcome page.

Take a look and tell me what you think. I hope you like it!

Last edited:
Reactions: LAX

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
I am really interested but the link keeps taking me to hostinger.es

imapera

Inkling
NNID
imapera
Yes! I have just realized this problem... It is some problem with the host, I'm trying to solve it as soon as possible...

imapera

Inkling
NNID
imapera
Ok! Now it is in process to be solved, it just a matter of time it is available again... I updated the original message with all the new information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom