Hi everyone, S-rank Inkling finally signs into Squidboards!

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Just as the title says I'm an S-ranked player who loves Splatoon, particularly it's ranked battles. Been playing since the game came out and still enjoy it :)

Right now I don't think I'll be getting into any serious squads or anything like that simply because I think I'm still a bit young to be doing so and plus my upcoming year at school is sure to be quite difficult. Put simply I don't have the time or resources right now to be in a truly competitive squad that expects me to be able to compete in tournaments. However I'm happy to do any kind of semi-competitive play with a squad if I have the time.

My favourite weapons are the .96 Gal Deco:wst_shot_heavy01: and Tentatek/Octoshot:wst_shot_normal01: ,been trying to learn how to properly use a charger but still no luck. I'd say that in general I'm a fairly offensive aggressive player, as you can probably tell by my weapon selection. Don't get me wrong though, I won't go into a battle without 'assessing the situation' as 'ThatSrb2Dude' put it. My favourite stages are Walleye Warehouse, Port Mackerel, Kelp Dome and Hammerhead Bridge and my favourite ranked battle mode is Splat Zones.

Anyway, if you want to ask me anything specific feel free to give me a shout!

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Welcome to SquidBoards!
My name is Silver, nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll be able to find a semi-competitive group to play with, there's a lot of players here who are also in a similar situation. So be sure to check the "Squid Locator" board! If you have any questions of your own, you can ask me.

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Nice to meet you to Silver! Thanks for the advice, will definitely check 'Squid Locater' out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom