Hi fellow squidgirls and squidboys!!

BKTang'

Inkling
NNID
Konjiki-Jizo
Hi everyone, I'm BKTang', or Tang' in game, I'm a french squid ready to ink some turf!
I've heard about this forum while looking at @ThatSrb2DUDE stream, and I thought it would be good to join you!

This game is awesome, the only thing that irks me is the EU splatfest themes. I mean seriously, tidy vs untidy?
Aside from that I almost play everyday both turf war or ranked mode. I'm mostly using the splatterscope or kelp splatterscope, it depends on the mode in the rotation. I'm currently S 40, but I think I'll go back to A+ soon x)

Hope to see you in game, feel free to add me if you wanna squad!

Stay fresh!

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey, fellow EU Squid and splatterscope user! I'm currently haunting A rank, once managed to crawl to A+ but i got punched superfast back to regular A rank.

Anyhow, welcome to the forums!

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
Hey there! Welcome to SquidBoards! Always wonderful to meet splatterscope users, even though I'm more of a brush inkling myself, lol.
Enjoy your time here!

BKTang'

Inkling
NNID
Konjiki-Jizo
Hey, fellow EU Squid and splatterscope user! I'm currently haunting A rank, once managed to crawl to A+ but i got punched superfast back to regular A rank.

Anyhow, welcome to the forums!
Thanks!
I was pretty lucky to rank up, because I had a good map / mode rotation (splat zones on arowana mall and bluefin depot is my favorite one!)

Hey there! Welcome to SquidBoards! Always wonderful to meet splatterscope users, even though I'm more of a brush inkling myself, lol.
Enjoy your time here!
Thank you!
I have a ton of fun with the splatterscope, and sometimes the E-liter for Moray towers! I haven't seen a lot of brush users in ranked haha, I've tried it but my fingers are not fast enough x)

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo!
Glad to have you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom