• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi guys. New Inkling here.

VoidRuler

Inkling
NNID
TheVoidRuler
Hi guys. I've only been playing Splatoon for roughly about a month now and I've been playing every now and then. I'm still new to the game and I'm only Level 16. I currently use the Aerospray RG as my main weapon, which I can tell that probably a lot of other people here do as well. I usually play in Regular matches, I'm waiting until I'm Level 20 to go into Ranked.

If you see me in-game, my inkling's name is "Pirate". I change my gear frequently so I can't really specifically tell you what gear I'll be wearing, but yeah. I also sometimes change my Inkling's gender every now and then, right now I'm using the male Inkling.

Some of my hobbies include writing and reading, playing videogames, and attempting to draw and do art-sy things. Another game I frequently play is Town of Salem, and my username for the forums and in-game is the same as mine here. My favorite shows are Gravity Falls and Carmilla.

I don't know really what else to say, but hi everyone. :)

Kausus

Inkling
NNID
Kausus
Switch Friend Code
SW-3782-1311-5237
Hey! Welcome to SquidBoards - hope you like it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom