hi I guess

Murabitoº

Inkling
NNID
bowske.98
Pretty new here i guess. Joined about 2 months ago, but never really did anything.
I'm usually S-S+ I rotate between all types of weapons.
Also looking to add other S-S+ players to play in squads with as well. I have skype, but no mic currently.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Nice dude. Have a great time here. Plenty of great players to play with especially in the Discord groups.
Also, as soon as I saw your name I was like "..Villager?"

Murabitoº

Inkling
NNID
bowske.98
Nice dude. Have a great time here. Plenty of great players to play with especially in the Discord groups.
Also, as soon as I saw your name I was like "..Villager?"
Yeah. Villager is my main in smash. But I didn't like using Villager in my mii name. I thought Murabito looked, and sounded better.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Well welcome back to the boards! If you need anything, please let me or anyone else on the staff know.

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
Welcome (Back) to the forums! hope to see you around!

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Yeah. Villager is my main in smash. But I didn't like using Villager in my mii name. I thought Murabito looked, and sounded better.
nice! he used to be my main before M2. and would put MorBurrito in my tag or something like that x)
But yah hope you enjoy the boards dude. A lot of ppl on Discord servers

Murabitoº

Inkling
NNID
bowske.98
nice! he used to be my main before M2. and would put MorBurrito in my tag or something like that x)
But yah hope you enjoy the boards dude. A lot of ppl on Discord servers
I main Villager, Marth, Lucas, Yoshi, Peach, Mewtwo, and rarely Fox, even though I'm pretty good with him.

I choose not to play smash online anymore, because of the lag I usually get. 2 minute battles end up being 5. Or I get lagged inputs, which I hate the most. Now I only play friend rooms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom