• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

hi squidboards

Kamakira

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1123-4705-2722
hello gamers i'm kira (she/it)

you may know me from CCA but if you don't i'm a comp player and TO who is fairly active in the collegiate scene. i got my start with comp playing for my old school's esports org with drexel wyrmwind in the cca league, and i'm currently the captain of a low level team called heartbreak. we're currently looking for 2-3 consistent scrim partners around the div 7-9 range, if you'd be interested let me know and i'll send you our availability + discord link!

i mainly play forge, nmachine, and vshot. peaked 2300 xp, currently average around 2k.

outside of squid game i'm a photographer and have a borderline unhealthy love for foxes. feel free to ask me for cute pictures of foxes, i have probably over a hundred of them saved on my phone.

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
hi Kamakira and welcome! I would love some cute pictures of foxes!

DoubleDrewski

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5697-8390-4502
Hey there! I'm the captain of Dark Matter (nominally div 8, practically div 9) and we're also on the lookout for scrim partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom