Hi Squidboards

unforgiven

Inkster Jr.
Hello everyone, unforgiven checking in.
I've registered a while ago, but I started getting more serious about my Splatoon play since this Splatfest.

My competitive background is all from the Unreal Tournament series. UT99, UT2003-4 and UT3 (around 10 years). On consoles, it was all about Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. I mainly played Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag, sometimes with Instagib. I'm not a fan of modern FPS games, but I have been excited for this game since its 2014 reveal. It is a breath of fresh air.

I mostly played Turf War and managed to this level 20 this weekend (now @ 25). But the new way of leveling up forces me to get into Ranked Battles. I have played some intense Tower Control matches and it's a blast.

For now, my weapons are the Splattershot Jr., Tentatek and Splash-o-matic. I'm also curious on the Forge Splattershot Pro for its range. I still have many other weapons to buy and test out.

I will be reading because I need to learn advanced techniques and learning about ability re-rolls.

Game on!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, unforgiven! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

Yea we definitely have a lot of advance tech and strategy threads/guides around the boards. I've been trying to incorporate them into my game so they become a force of habit. So far I've only been seriously competitive with Team fortress 2 but I have a squad in Splatoon that is itching to compete one day.

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help. Feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom