Hi there

swimmingknife

Semi-Pro Squid
I guess you could say I'm relatively new to Splatoon. I bought the original on day one, but it came along at a pretty bad time in my life and I didn't really get to play it as much as I'd have liked. I've been getting really into Splatoon 2 though. My favourite weapon at the moment is the .52 Gal.

I'm mostly joining up to have people to chat to about the game; literally no-one else I know has it. Though that said, I wouldn't mind finding some people to play with. I'd like to get genuinely good at Splatoon; I've tried my hand at a fair few competitive games over the years, but this is the first one I've really clicked with.

I'm also an aspiring author, so you might see me post up some Splatoon fan-fiction at some point if I can muster the inspiration.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome! Do you have any examples of your work? I'm curious to see!!

swimmingknife

Semi-Pro Squid
Not at this stage, sorry. Without wanting to get into anything too personal, I had some health issues earlier in the year that made it difficult for me to keep up my writing, and even before then I had a real problem with starting projects and then getting distracted by something else. I've been making more of a push recently to get back into it and actually see projects through to the end, but it's still a little early for me to have anything I'd be comfortable showing to people. I am working on a few things at the moment though, so I might have something in the near future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom