Hi!

Mel

Inkling
NNID
ProfessorVi
What's up fellow squidbros? Name's Mel! Actually it was supposed to be Mell with to L's but I didn't notice the typo... er anyway, Canadian Splatooner here! I got Splatoon on launch and I've been horribly addicted to it ever I first booted it up. I decided I wanted to find more people who shared my rabid obsession with the game and so I found myself here!

This place seems really chill and I'm extremely excited to find a dedicated group of people to play Splatoon with. I'm more of a hardcore gamer than a casual one, so I'm also looking forward to discussing new strats and mechanics with others. All in all, I hope y'all can enjoy my company here! See you in the battlefield.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. I see you are super wild now. Splatoon does that. The effect on people. The Crispy Calamari located in the Inkopolis Plaza section has Squad threads and my own Squad Thread which is a compilation of many and a system I brought from Smashboards to enjoy here. My Thread is called Splatoon Online Squads. there you will find many Squad teams or you can head to the Groups section right in the middle of your Squidboards navigation bar at the top of the page. In there is were most if not all the teams form groups. Check mine or there for list of Teams. Have fun In Splatoon and here at Squidboards.

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
That avatar though....... :O. Amazing.

Welcome to SplatBoards! You seem WILD for Splatoon, and I approve! Maybe you'll MELLt into the ink......? No. That didn't work. Sorry.

Anyways, ignore my lame attempt at a pun and welcome to the Inkling community!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom