• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi?

Soul_64

Inkling
Hey, everyone!

I have been playing Splatoon 2 since launch and have been completely taken off-guard by how much I enjoy this damn game. Between single player, Turf War, Ranked and Salmon Run, it has kept me busy.

From the start I was interested in the idea of forming a consistent squad/team to play the game with. And now that I have unlocked League, a team has become a necessity.

Since all my friends are either "too busy" or have not embraced life inside the Nintendo Bubble, I went online looking for potential ways to form a team. And, all roads lead me here.

Even though I am not surprised that there is a large forum dedicated to Splatoon, I am glad that a single one has reached such a wide audience. It helps the community as a whole and makes my life much easier.

So, there ya' go; Soul in a wordy nutshell.

I hope becoming active here will lead to new friendships and a nice team I can grow with.

See you all on the turf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom