• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hide & Squash

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I love the carbon roller, its fun to hide wait for someone to squash one of my teammates, so I can squash them back, but these rollers don't always work, Its just like a new Squiffer compared to a e-liter, I.E, a carbon roller can barely beat a person with a dynamo roller, but, the burst bombs come in handy!
(just throw 1 or 2 then use the roller so they'll get knocked out)

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
with the nerf to burst bomb the way that i play instead of killing them with the burst bomb i'm actually able to burst a huge area on the ground now and either get away or angle in to kill more people with the flick

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I usually won't hide and wait for someone when I play with rollers mainly because I feel like I'll miss something in the battle within those few seconds. However, the combination of burst bombs and a whack from your roller always comes in handy. But, I've found that I'll more often use the burst bombs to help ink tall walls quicker so I don't have to try to flick ink at them rather than for surprise attacks since the carbon roller is already so fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom