HiHi~♡

CandiBunni

Inkling
NNID
CandiBunni
HiHi, everyone~ I'm new to the site, and I just picked up Splatoon around X-mas. I'm still pretty new to the game, but it's a lot of fun so far! Since I don't have many friends for Wii U, I thought I'd sign up here in the hopes of finding some nice people to chat and play with. c: I'd like to get Super Smash Bros. at some point but, as of right now, I only have Splatoon and Mario Kart 8. xc

Anywho, it's a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope you all have a great day/night~

BwiBwi~

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Hello! My name is Silver
Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. There are plenty of places on here so be sure to check out every part of the site. Do not be alarmed if you see something saying "Message awaiting mod approval" that is just something we're doing to prevent bot spam :) after you make like 10 posts or so, that'll go away and you'll be free. If you have any questions feel free to ask

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Heya, Squiddo~!
Welcome to the Squidboards! I hope you like it here, and get along with with the members!
Congrats on getting Splatoon! If you ever feel like playing with a friend, we should exchange NNIDs whenever~

I hope you're really enjoying the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom