• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hiya, Friends!

NNID
MJS310
I'm only doing this to not get myself out there, I'm trying to just get the three post thing off my screen. So, anyways, hi, I'm Bored All Day Everyday. Why am I bored? Maybe its because online you never know who's on your team so you might be dealing with a master troll and you don't know until the match starts.
Anyways, if I say things like, "#hufflepuffpride" On the bottom of my chat or "#princessford" Sorry, that's my inner fangirl (Gravity Falls & Harry Potter). If I say, "Oh my StarClan!" Sorry, again, inner-Warriors fangirl.

Just a warning to those who hate fandoms, stay away from me, I'm full of references sometimes.

By the way- I shouldn't be posting this online- but put Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls on something, it'll be the best click-bait ever. I would love to fall for it- pardon me, he's just my favorite character.

Last edited:

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards!

Since you're so into fandoms, I bet you'll find some fun down in the off topic areas. Try and find topics for your fandom or, if there isn't one or it hasn't been posted in in several months, feel free to create one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom